Providing a complete Eclipse-based SOA development environment for the award-winning WSO2 Carbon middleware platform, WSO2 Developer Studio allows developers to define a project representing a complete Composite Application (C-App) spanning multiple products and features. It immensely simplifies the creation of artifacts with graphical editors and management of the links and dependencies between these services.
Development, testing and deployment of composite middleware applications has never been easier or faster! More…
- Develop and Deploy ESB Artifacts Using WSO2 Developer Studio
- Multi-Environment Artifact Management for WSO2 Products Using WSO2 Governance Registry
- How to Write a Web Application Backed by WSO2 Middleware – Part 1
- How to Write a Web Application Backed by WSO2 Middleware – Part 2
- How to Write a Web Application Backed by WSO2 Middleware – Part 3